||[Dec. 23rd, 2005|04:54 pm]
This Is So Messed Up
1. Did you have a New Year's resolution this year?: I don't think so?
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: sasha
3. Does it snow where you live?: Yes yes, just not when it's supposed to!
4. Do you like hot chocolate?: Love love love
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: No, it might be fun
1. Who was your Valentine in 2005?: Ryan French <3
2. What did your Valentine get you?: russian chocolates and a perfect rose
3. When you were little, did you buy Valentines for your whole class?: Well, technically my parents did. to put in "cubbies" :)
1. Are you Irish?: Nope
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: On occasion
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005?: Made cookies for ryan's friends, and cleaned up his apartment when he went overboard. hehe
1. Do you like the rain?: No, it depresses me
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: Nah
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?: this is a random question. not tons by any means.
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: I don't have one
3. Do you like the spring?: When it isn't raining
4. Finish the phrase: April showers bring may flowers, what do May flowers bring?: allergies?
5. What would you think of as a spring color?: pastels
1. What year did you graduate from school?: 2004! woot woot
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: Um...i don't think so, but i did celebrate my birthday! weeee
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?: watched fireworks with my roomie at the top of summit ave. (my boy was in cali)
2. What about on July 12th?: Uhh...I think i was road-tripping with ritzo
3. Do you go on any vacations during this month?: Yeah, the family hit up NC and it was an awesome time partying with the extended family.
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: umm... no?
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: NC definately rocked
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer?: Only when i was on vacation
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?: no, i'd like to go more often
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: Yeah, newbury college, brookline MA
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: I thought breen was a very good history teacher, and i think that we all agree Debbie Mael rocks english!
3. Do you like fall better than summer?: Yes, as far as weather goes
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?: i like my treasure troll outfit (i wore it several times when i was young)
2. What's your favorite candy?: REESES!!!!
3. What did you dress up like this year?: I was just me, carving punkins with my punkin
1. Whose house do you usually go to for Thanksgiving?: Usually my own home, although its been at my aunts before
2. Do you like stuffing?: more than life itself
3. What are you thankful for?: all of the opportunities that i have been afforded, my supportive family and friends that stick by me, and of course my ryan, who completes me entirely!
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: yeah
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: no...
3. What do you want this year for Christmas?: games to feed my ds!
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?: well, i think that when i got my n64 i pissed my pants, but i have gotten a lot of great gifts
5. Do you like cold weather?: more than extreme heat
6. How would you rate your '05 from 1 - 10?: maybe a 7.5? only because i know that there are better things to come, and i need to leave a lot of room before i hit 10. :)